- Pennsbury Partners Program
- A district-wide program promoting formal, long-term partnerships with
the corporate, non-profit and government sectors. Needs and resources
in the schools are matched with needs and resources in the community.
For information, call the Office of Community Partnerships,
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Bucks County - The
non-profit local chapter of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Bucks County
that has partnered with Pennsbury to establish an in-school mentoring
program. Trained adult volunteers from corporations, the community and
Pennsbury Administration provide caring, supportive relationships with
referred students. For information, call Big Brothers Big Sisters of
Bucks County at 215-343-8260, Ext. 15 or 19.
- Junior Achievement of Delaware Valley - A program
designed to introduce students to the US economic system. Trained
volunteer consultants from the local community lead students in
activities and discussions, and help students explore career interests
in business. For further information, contact Junior Achievement at
- Pennsbury Arts Foundation
- A public non-profit foundation established to support high quality
visual and performing arts education programs in the Pennsbury School
District that are comprehensive and accessible to all. For information,
call the Foundation at 215-428-4175.