What is Clever?
Clever is a single sign-on for students and teachers to quickly access classroom resources. These resources include District purchased curriculum, educational technology tools and resources, and websites provided by a classroom teacher.
What you need to know about Clever:
- Clever works when students are rostered to a teacher
- Only students and teachers have access to Clever accounts
- If a teacher doesn't have students rostered to them, they won't have a Clever account.
- Even principals do not have Clever accounts
- Parents can use a home computer/desktop for their child to login to Clever - follow directions below.
- A Chrome extension for Clever can be added to a parents device using the Chrome browswer.
There are two ways students can access Clever:
- K-2 students can access Clever using a QR code issued by the classroom teacher.
- 3-12 Students can login using the District issued email address and password
Directions for Accessing Clever
- CLICK HERE to view or download a PDF for direction on accessing Clever.