Parking applications will be accepted beginning August 7, 2023
Parking applications and payments will only be accepted online this year.
Thoroughly review the instructions on this page before applying for a parking tag through the link below.
Please gather the following information BEFORE beginning the application process:
• Student Name and ID number
• Valid credit/debit card
• Valid Vehicle registration card**
• Valid Vehicle insurance card**
• Valid PA driver’s license**
**Copies of these three items will also need to be uploaded to the website. Please scan them into ONE DOCUMENT prior to starting the application process.
Parking Tag Application Process
- To begin the parking tag application process, please click here or the Parking Application Canvas Page button below. You will need your student name and ID number. Make sure you have your valid PA driver's license, current vehicle registration, and current insurance card scanned into one document. You will need to upload this information as part of the application process.
- You will be directed to submit the $60 parking fee using a credit or debit card. Upon payment, you will receive a paper ticket that will serve as a temporary parking pass and should be placed on the dashboard of your vehicle. The temporary pass will be valid for one week from the date of purchase or the start of the school year if purchased in August.
- Permanent parking tags can be picked up in the main office at PHS West during school hours beginning Wednesday, September 6, 2023.
- Students must submit a printed and signed Parent Permission Form in order to pick up their permanent parking tag. The Parent Permission Form is accessible through the Parking Application Canvas Page.
Please note: The penalty for parking on campus without a permit or for parking in the wrong parking lot is a $25 fine/obligation for each offense. In order to park on campus, vehicles must be properly registered and inspected. The speed limit on campus is 5 MPH. Students may NOT use the access road between East and West, and you may NOT cut through parking lots. Excessive absences and/or lateness are grounds for having your parking privileges suspended or revoked. Failure to follow school rules may result in suspension/revocation of parking permits without a refund.
Parking Lots Available to Students
Please select your lot wisely on the application form.
Passes will not be exchanged once assigned unless you no longer meet the criteria for that lot.
***Please Note - due to the use of Village Park by Charles Boehm Middle School, the Village Park lot will not be accessible by PHS students. Students with Senior Privilege should select either Queen Anne or Yatsko/Baseball Lots and will receive priority placement. No students with Senior Privilege should select the Stadium Lot. Students will not be allowed to switch lots during the school year***
|Lot Name||Location||Parking Permissions|
|Queen Anne Lot||Corner of Queen Anne Drive & Hood Boulevard||Open to all students - Senior Privilege students will get priority|
|Stadium Lot||Interior of PHS Campus next to Falcon Field||Seniors only involved in Pennsbury-sponsored, after-school activities
(i.e. varsity sport, marching band, yearbook editor or other activities that require a commitment
similar to a varsity sport.)
|Yatsko/Baseball Lot||New Falls Road||Open to all students - Senior Privilege students will get priority|
Students are reminded that they are NOT permitted to park in neighborhoods adjacent to Pennsbury High School.
Violators of this township ordinance will receive parking tickets from the Falls Township Police Department.