General School Expectations
- Students are expected to arrive at class on time or have a pass from the previous teacher.
- For everyone's safety during a fire drill, students must be quiet and orderly. Upon returning to the building, students are expected to report immediately to class (no drink or lavatory stops).
- All students must leave the building at 2:55pm unless under the direct supervision of a teacher.
- Students must have a pass at all times when leaving a class during class time.
- No student should open a locker after the 8:05am bell or before the conclusion of the morning announcements. Students are to remain in homeroom until dismissed by the homeroom teacher.
- Students are not permitted to share lockers or use lockers that have not been assigned to them.
- Students must have their cell phones and ear buds/headphones turned off and away during the school day (8:05am-2:55pm).
- Students are expected to follow the Pennsbury School District Conduct Policy.