The Pennsbury Parent Academy (PPA) is a series of educational programs and presentations offered to Pennsbury parents and guardians to support school success and continued home-school partnerships. The PPA program includes monthly, live in-person and/or virtual programming on a variety of topics to promote parent and guardian community engagement, such as:
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Supporting School Success
- Social Media & Internet Safety
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Educate parents/guardians to access valuable resources and skills to support their children effectively.
- Engage parents/guardians to become full partners in their children’s education.
- Empower parents/guardians to pursue lifelong learning goals for themselves and their children.
- Encourage parents/guardians to sustain their children’s growth and wellbeing.
Parents and guardians are the most effective advocates for their children, making important decisions throughout their child's educational career about programs, schools, and opportunities. The PPA is designed to help them understand how these decisions can shape their child's future.