Pennsbury Community School
The Pennsbury School District sponsors an adult education program with a wide selection of educational, enrichment, and fitness opportunities. These courses are offered to adults who are out of high school and 18 years or older. Residency in the Pennsbury School District is not required to enroll in the classes, which are offered during two general program sessions: Fall and Spring. Classes meet once a week for one to eight weeks, depending on the course. The fall session typically begins in October. The spring session typically begins mid-February.
Please contact Anna Marie Quici at email@example.com or 215-428-4198 if you have any questions or need assistance registering.
In an ongoing effort to go green, the District will not be mailing Community School brochures to every household. The brochure is available on our webpage and in several public locations. If you need a brochure mailed or additional information about the Community School programs, please contact Anna Marie Quici at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-428-4198.
* Registration ends one (1) week before each individual course is scheduled to begin.
* Courses are open to adults (18 and older) who are out of high school.
* To register by mail, please download and complete the registration form and mail it with your check or money order made payable to the Pennsbury Community School. The registration form and payment can me mailed or dropped off at the PennsburyAdministration Buildingg - 134 Yardley Avenue, Fallsington, PA, 19058. Please indicate the class(es) on your check. Hours for the Administration Buidling are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
* Fees must accompany registration. Registrations will be accepted in the order received on a first-come, first-served basis.
* No receipts are mailed. You are automatically enrolled once your payment has been received unless you are notified otherwise.
* Any class is subject to cancellation, if enrollment numbers are not sufficient.
* Costs of materials are included in the class fees, unless otherwise noted.
* If a class meeting is cancelled, it will be made up at the convenience of the instructor and students. Classes cancelled due to inclement weather will be rescheduled at the end of the session or as otherwise arranged. No partial funds are allowed if participant is unable to attend rescheduled class.
* If the Pennsbury School District cancels K-12 day school due to emergencies or adverse weather conditions, the Community School will also be cancelled. Closings will be announced on the Pennsbury website.
* Refunds are not allowed for any reason after the close of registration. Registrants unable to attend a course can request a credit voucher that can be used as payment for another course during the same school year.
PENNSBURY SENIOR GOLD CARD
The Pennsbury School District offers Senior Gold Cards for residents of the district, which enables Gold Card holders to half-price tuition for one Pennsbury Community School course. However, this does not apply to art courses, regular computer technology courses, cooking courses, and trips. If registering for more than one course, the discount will apply to the lower-priced course. To qualify, you must be at least 62 years of age or receive disability benefits.
As part of the application process, you will need to upload a scanned copy or photograph of your Pennsylvania driver's license for proof of age and residency in the District. Your Senior Gold Card will be mailed to the address listed on the application.
Please click here to fill out an application for a Pennsbury Gold Card, or visit the receptionist at the Pennsbury Administration Building, located at 134 Yardley Avenue in Fallsington. Proper ID is required. Questions? Please call 215-428-4100 extension 1000.