Work-Related Injuries

  •  What to do in case of a work-related injury:

    1.    Report injury to supervisor.  

    2.    Call SDIC 800-445-6965 to report an injury and receive a claim number.  

    3.    Call the Human Resources Office to report the injury at 215-428-4100 Ext. 10006.  

    4.    Fill out the forms below and return them to the Office of Human Resources:

    Pennsylvania School District Work Related Injury Information

    5.   Give all Medical Centers the SDIC address to send any bills that you may incur for this injury.  

    PO Box 1249
    North Wales, PA 19454